Friday, March 14, 2008

sad & humiliated


okay, so this the saddest cat ever - well maybe Jayna's cat Tucker knows how he feels. Poor Moses! He was limping and so I took him to see the Vet. Apparently he had been in a cat fight and had bite marks on his leg. The vet had to shave him all over to look for more bites and also because his 5 inch fur was so matted (which she said was really a health issue at this point) from not being brushed for awhile and being outside all winter. Yes, she did think I'm awful. She keep asking me if I wanted to neuter him while they had him out to fix up his leg and shave him. I said no, "he's my daughter's cat". I didn't add that he makes the cutest babie ever ... He is supposed to keep this bandage on for 3 days - ya right. It's coming off today. Yes, I'm a bad pet owner.

2 comments:

The Pooley Tribe said...

Wow, between you and Jayna I would be suprised if your family doesn't get a visit from the Humane Society :) Poor kitties.

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

if anyone could have smelled his pee...they would have understood why he had to be banished...