Friday, April 4, 2008

more visitors?

So yesterday I get a call from my dad and he says he & Flo (Florence) are headed this way and would it be alright if they stay with us until they buy something. They have decided to move to Boise! YIKES! It's their latest idea and I don't know if it will actually happen or not. Life sure is interesting. We already have a full house with Curtis and Gabe & Christy here plus the regular visitors, mom & Harold (who make frequent trips back & forth to Portland helping Uncle Stan) so it might turn into a circus around here. American IDOL night is getting pretty crowed. Last week we had Dan, me, Gabe & Christy, Curtis, Kallie, and Mom & Harold. I guess we can pull up 2 more chairs. We might have to rent a commercial popcorn popper.

2 comments:

jayna said...

Oh my gosh...the hilarity continues. You guys really are the Bates Motel over there! :)

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

I think a commercial popcorm popper is a great idea!

Gabe