Saturday, May 24, 2008

Grammy's Girls




We've had lots of fun the last 3 days with our granddaughters. Tyler was out of town on business so Jayna & the girls came & stayed with us. Lila gets cuter everyday - if that's possible! She is getting so chubby!










Aunt Christy took the girls shopping and they brought home barbies and a swimming pool that provided hours of entertainment. The girls just loved it. At first we said "no water" but suddenly the pool was filled with "just a little" glass here and there. What a fun Aunt!




We only had one mishap. Caroline didn't quite make it to the potty. She came out of the bathroom and proudly told me that while she hadn't quite made it to the potty, she did clean up with paper towels!

3 comments:

jayna said...

Oh my gosh- the TP is funnier than I imagined! And that is such a cute picture of Pooks!

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

She looks a little chapped in that picture - or rather like she found the vaseline again! How did she get SO funny???

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness sherry, your blog is amazing!! I will be posting today all the pictures I can of Harold and Nacele...it was so fun to watch harold look young again!!