Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mothers Day 2008
















a little kite flying, lots of baby holding, beautiful cards, yummy food and thoughtful gifts...this Mothers day is the best ever! I had so much fun! Thank you everyone for making my day (week) so fun! I can't remember when I have been so pampered. Thanks for all you do for me, not just on Mothers day but throughout the year. I truly appreciate each one of you and this includes my two wonderful son-in-laws and future daughter-in-law. ... you guys are the best and I love you. Thanks for being the best kids a mother could possible wish for!
Happy Mothers day to Dan's mom who got to spend her special day doing what she loves most- spending the day in the mountains! Happy Mothers Day to my mom who spent the day (well week actually) in a Penske truck loaded with saddles & tac driving from Oregon to Texas headed for Auctions with only Taco Bell to serve her up a Mothers Day lunch! We Love our Moms!

2 comments:

Julia & Darren said...

Well Happy Mothers day! That looks like a ton of fun! I agree with the spider thing! I think I need to look into this vacume you speak of.. what a brilliant idea! Mine is a dyson with a long hose but still kinda hard for fast spider hunting.

jayna said...

Mom- only you could have a fabulous mothers day when we all know you were serving US! You always do so much for everyone, and we love you! We are a very blessed family, aren't we?!