Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Archuleta delivers a knockout blow on ‘Idol’

But will fans ultimately agree with the judges or will they vote for Cook?

For the first time in the show’s history, neither finalist had ever been revealed as a bottom-two finisher. Because the order of finish last week was kept secret, it was anybody’s guess which of the two entered as the favorite.

It wasn’t hard to see who ended the night in that position — at least, if the verdicts of Randy Jackson, Paula Abdul and Simon Cowell carry the day.

I'm 100% positive David Archuleta (although I love David Cook too) will win as I predicted at the beginning of Idol season 7. All 3 performances tonight were flawless and I LOVED hearing Imagine again - it was awesome. This has been the best season ever! I bet we see lots of superstars from this group. I'm a little sad (well actually, quite sad) that Idol season is over. It's so hard to wait another whole year! Some people have Super Bowl parties, I have American Idol parties. Gotta go plan...

No comments: