Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Dad's one stubborn guy

Well, it seems my stubborn dad is going home today. I for one do not think this is a wise choice. He spent 8 days in intensive care fighting for his life and has only been out of it for 3 days where he is in the cardiac ward of the hospital. I know he's tired of being in the hospital but he is so weak he can't even hold the phone! He can't walk, can hardly talk and hold his head up, can't go to the bathroom by himself, etc. They wanted him to go to a rehabilitation center first but he will have none of it. I guess Florence, Justin & Heather are going to have their work cut out for them. Florence has also hired a nurse to help. I'm going to make up a meals list and they are going to follow it. Dad says as soon as he's well he's buying a boat and going to Alaska to fish. I guess Justin has already been looking for him. Heaven help us all.

No comments: