Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Double take

Okay, so there is this billboard sign on Federal way for a Coca-Cola advertisement that looks so much like Curtis I do a double take every time I drive by it. The same head, hair, eyes, eyebrows, scruff - everything! Somewhere there is this guy model who looks just like Curtis [only he is rich and ridiculously good looking] :) I just had to take a picture and post it. Will the real Curtis please stand up.

P.S. so I asked Curtis if he had looked at my blog and he said he didn't bother to read what I had posted. He did wonder why I had so many pictures of him on it. He didn't even realize one of the pictures wasn't him! I rest my case.






















2 comments:

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

gabe and I have thought the SAME thing every single time we drive by! Curtis should sue them for stealing his face!

jayna said...

It's so hard being ridiculously good-looking. At least that's what Tyler says. I wouldn't know. I'm not the least bit attractive in public.