Thursday, July 17, 2008

My Brothers

The boys! Aren't they a good looking bunch? Jon & Tyson flew from Utah to Oregon on Monday and will be there until Friday. I'm so glad they are there! They are visiting Dane & Justin there and to see dad in the hospital. Dad is making progress! He is off the balloon heart pump and while his heartbeat is irregular it is doing okay with the help of medication. Last night they took him off the ventilator so today we'll see if he can make the adjustment and stay off of either devices. This is encouraging news.

2 comments:

Julia & Darren said...

look at all those Stewart boys. I wonder when the last time they were all in a pic like that... like the 70's? LOL wait Ty wasn't even born! Ha ha

It's good to hear he's making progress.

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

please check out my friend jessie and taylors blog. (shes my friend from utah, and megans cousin) you are going to be a little jealous :)