Sunday, July 27, 2008

New Baby!

Little baby Beal is here and much to EVERYONE'S surprise it's a GIRL!!! She arrived at 3:25 pm today after only 7 hours of labor (for a first baby, that's pretty quick!) she weighed 7 pounds 3 onces and is 19 inches long and is just precious! Christy did just great job and was a real trooper! Dan & I stayed in for the delivery and it was awesome! I video taped their baby story for them. I'll let Christy do the honors on her blog but here are a couple of pictures right before & after the delivery. We are so happy for them and for us. That makes 4 granddaughters!




8 comments:

Jana said...

I thought about Christy all day today; I'm glad you posted this! Can't wait to hear more about it, especially this little one's name - she's gorgeous!

Allison Bonner said...

congratulations! i can't believe it's a girl! they are going to have to restock their closet, although i'm sure Jayna has some stuff she could borrow!

Julia & Darren said...

yay!! I'm so glad to hear it went well! I can't wait to see up close pics of her :) Christy looks as beautiful as ever even in the delivery room! jealous.

Carrie Hellewell said...

I always know I can count on you to post about the babies! I looked on Jayna's and Christy's blog to find nothing and I'm so glad that you posted something. I can't believe she had a girl! Good for her. Looks like another cute granddaughter for you. Congratulations!

The Pooley Tribe said...

Yeah! Congratulations!

Diana & CJ said...

So precious! Christy looks amazingly great for before & after the birth. Both your daughters never have a messed up looking day. Congrats! That is so exciting & a great surprise.

johnandcourtney said...

I am so excited! I never thought it was a girl! I cant wait to hear a name and I cant wait for she and Chase to become buddies.

Tiffany Bindel said...

congrats on the cute granddaughter! I was hoping that you had posted a name. All that drama and still no name?? I thought Christy had all the details worked out!! Glad the three of them are doing well.