Friday, August 29, 2008

dog days of summer

In August Curt & Kallie went on an 8 day river rafting trip with Kallie's family & a group of friends. Dan & I got to dog sit :). We had fun playing with Lucy & Stihl (the dogs); taking them on long walks in the 100 degree weather while Curt & Kallie got cooled off in the river. I know they won't post about their adventure so I thought I would put up a few pictures of what looks like a really fun adventure! They had all kinds of contests like crazy hair and even carried in costumes! Curt & Kallie won the contest as dressing up as Donny & Marie (only much more tan). Have they heard of sunscreen or a little thing called skin cancer?They got incredibly tan. They said they had an awesome time! I think the pictures say it all. Lucky them!


1 comment:

Gabe & Christy Beal said...

Gabe saw these pictures of Curtis and immediately had hair envy! And I demand you post some of curts hot pink spandex pants pics for us to laugh at!