Sunday, August 10, 2008

Visit from my mom

We had a visit from my mom, Harold and my niece Mercedes this past weekend. We only got to see them one day but we made the most of it. We got some pictures of Grandma with 4 great granddaughters! Here is a picture of Grandma Cele with Grace, Caroline, Lila & Brigitte. We were watching Jayna's girls that Saturday so they could have a play date with some of their friends. We all went to Graces horse riding lesson in the morning then just hung around the house since it was nap time for Lila & Caroline. Grace roped Mercedes into playing with her all afternoon. After
naps the girls went outside to play with Papa who was taking a nap in the hammock. They husked corn and played in the pool (a small watering trough) with the squirt gun. They had a blast! Grace finally got revenge on Papa with the squirt gun. He taught her well. Gabe, Christy & Brigitte came over in the evening and Tyler & Jayna got back and we all ate spaghetti dinner which was a very good batch if I say so myself. We watched some of the Olympics and stayed up late talking. It was so nice having my mom here even if for 1 day.

2 comments:

Julia & Darren said...

Fun! I wish I could be there! I miss Mercedes I haven't seen her for awhile and we only live an hour away! I love the pics all those cute girls running around :)

Melanie said...

So glad you had that small moment with Nacele (love her) and Harold...Darling pictures!!