Thursday, May 6, 2010

Last week I received a nice surprise in the mail. It was a letter from Karen, the lady that I gave my "Special" kitty to. I had flown to Seattle to get Special and paid $450 for her (she was worth every penny) but 2 years later due to circumstances beyond my control I had to find a new home for Special. I placed an ad on Craigslist and received about 25 calls & emails for her! I didn't want any money for her - just somebody who would love her. Karen was about the 10th person I talked to and I could tell from talking to her that she would be the best new mommy for Special. I checked in on Special a couple of times to make sure she was doing okay and then lost contact with them but I knew she was in a good home. I did not know just how great until I received this sweet letter and yes, I did get a little teary eyed.


Special then...


Special now...



1 comment:

Christy Beal said...

oh gosh - that is one spoiled kitty! AND beautiful too. Seriously maybe one of the cutest kittens ever. Lucky for her it sounds like she really did find the best home a cat could hope for.