Friday, May 28, 2010

Where the wild things are

We have been having Grandkids off and on in various stages, sometimes 2, and sometimes 3 at a time. Most of the time we get along just fine. This past 3 1/2 days however have made me really glad that I do not have a 4 year old and 2 year old twins at my age! Lila & Brigitte together are more like oil & water; they just don't mix most of the time. But I guess that's asking a lot of a 22 & 25 month olds. I know Caroline is tired of me asking her "why are the babies crying?". She has certainly earned her weight in gold this week helping me out. It has been cold and rainy so we have not been able to go outside much. We have made a couple of trips into the Village as Grace has named it (Crouch) to rent some DVD's from the Library. The Merc was also selling all their old movies and I bought about 20 DVD's - otherwise known as life savers! Last night Dan stayed home with the "babies" while I took Caroline swimming. The water was a wonderful 101 degrees and we enjoyed ourselves so much! We also celebrated Christy's (28th!) Birthday; Here are some pictures from the past 2 weeks.






















No comments: