Wednesday, August 11, 2010

This is too cute!

I heard singing from the other room and went to see what the girls were up to. It was 90 degrees outside and I could hear the girls singing at the top of their lungs, "dashing through the snow...". They had moved the 3 heavy bar stools (I don't know how this was physically possible) and made a sleigh out of them. Caroline & Lila in the back of the sleigh even had a blanket! Grace was up front where she could give the whip (jump rope) a good crack now & then. I went & grabbed my camera & video taped them. It amazes me what they come up with!

2 comments:

Kallie Crandall said...

Girls after my own heart!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! :) XOXO Auntie Kallie

jayna said...

Thanks for snagging this video!! It's so cute and so classic. I just posted it on my blog. Thanks again for always taking such wonderful care of our girls- it's easy to see why they love you best of all! :)