Sunday, October 31, 2010


My Cactus is in full bloom. Usually it will bloom again at Christmas. I hope so! Today I taught a lesson in Primary and then went into Young Women's. We have one girl to teach so Yea! The leaders are going to do personal progress with her so that should be fun. I did mine when I was in Young Women's in the 70's so it will be fun to do it again. I have the YW medallion which I wore to church today. The new one is different so hopefully I will add it to my collection. I also found an old YW bracelet which I had earned so next week I will wear it.
We came home from church, ate lunch and our home teachers came and then Dan went home teaching. I cleaned up the kitchen and edited some pictures while I watched an old scary movie from 1959 "The Bat". It was pretty good. It has rained most of the day so a good day to sit by the fire. I meant to call all the kids but time got away from me. Tomorrow is another day...

Photobucket

No comments: