Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Kallie!


Happy Birthday Kallie!

for Kallie's birthday Curtis and I conspired to give her a day of surprise. Curtis had arranged for her to get her hair done and told her to be home at 1:00 after that for another surprise. I drove down to Boise and came & picked her up. I think she was totally surprised (I hope in a good way!) and we went to the mall for a shopping spree. We had some lunch and shopped all afternoon. Kallies got some really cute clothes for her new job at a Dental office. We had a great time and it ended all too soon. Neither of us had been to the mall in such a long while. We couldn't believe all the new stores. We had planned to go to Hobby Lobby to look at all the Christmas things but ran out of time. I didn't get a single picture from the day but here are 2 pictures of Kallie with her new haircut & highlights. It's beautiful! We love you Kallie and are so thankful you are part of our family!


No comments: