Tuesday, November 16, 2010

We love our electric blanket!!!
I never thought I would be doing a post about an electric blanket but we absolutely LOVE it! about 15 minutes before we go to bed I turn it on (it has 2 contollers so I put mine on high and Dan's at 5) so when we get into bed its so nice and warm. Then I turn it down to low for the rest of the night. It's not like a heating pad that gets too hot. It's more like a radiant heat. I did my research on the internet and knew that I wanted a safe low voltage one. They are pretty expensive but when I knew what I wanted I searched the internet and found the world's safest electric blanket at Costco for about $50 less than anywhere else. It's a very safe low voltage blanket and hardly uses any electricity! We like our room cold for sleeping so this is just the thing. I loved it so much I got another one for one of the guest rooms.

No comments: