Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Its the first day of December...

and we have lots and lots of snow! We got more than a foot overnight (plus the foot + we already have) and it is still snowing. It is a snow day here (schools are closed) as well as in Boise and surrounding areas. Jayna said the girls built a snow"woman" (pink scarf) and then came inside for some hot chocolate. I wish they were snowed in with us! It just keeps snowing and we are supposed to get more over the next four days. I'm so glad we have our skid steer or else we would be totally snowed in. Dan is loving this! This afternoon we are tying a baby quilt for a YW activity. I sure hope I can get out and back home again. There were fox tracks on our porch this morning. The snow had misted the deck and perfectly captured the prints. I'm singing praises for my electric blanket and our woodstove let me tell you!





1 comment:

Julia said...

wow! What a beautiful place even with all the snow :)