Friday, February 25, 2011

it's that time of the year


no, not Christmas - it's American Idol time! I am so excited for the new Judges. I didn't know if I was going to like Steven Tyler & Jo-lo but I have to say I really like them and they add to the show. Don't miss Simon at all. I think 2011 will be the best year yet! Last week was Beatles week and I loved Tim & Julie's "Something". They are 2 of my favorites. The Judges have selected the top 24: Naima Adedapo, Clint Jun Gamboa, Haley Reinhart, Paul McDonald, Ashthon Jones, Karen Rodriguez, Robbie Rosen, Tatynisa Wilson, Tim Halperin, Julie Zarilla, Scotty McCreery, Jovany Barreto, Lauren Turner, Rachel Zevita, Kendra Chantelle, Jordan Dorsey, Lauren Alaina, Stefano Langone, Jacob Lusk, Pia Toscano, James Durbin, Casey Abrams, Thia Megia and Brett Loewenstern. I am disappointed that they cut Colton and Holly. They definitely should have been in the top 24. But they have a talented group of kids this year so it should be entertaining. Yes, I'm a die hard fan! I just have to add that I'm so sad Medium has run its course and is no longer on the air. Dan & I were watching a show that we had taped and at the very end we found out that it was the series finale. Bummer. No more Cold Case or Medium.

No comments: