Wednesday, March 23, 2011

time for a change...

I went into town for a hair appointment, stopping at the new library (boy is it NICE!!!) to drop off some books and pick up a few more and then off to Crouch's finest beauty shop. My hair is almost 5 inches shorter than it was this morning. I also opted to get shorter bangs. Something new for Spring. Dan tried to take a picture of my new length hair but after a dozen shots this was the best he could do... Picnik couldn't even save it [sigh]. Now I realize why there are no good pictures of me. My husband can't see and he doesn't know the tricks of taking a flattering photo = a bad combination... Do I look like Dora? I'll have to ask Brigitte. My mom and Harold will arrive tonight! They will stay a few days. I hope we can do as well as they do when we are their age! Tonight we will make smoothies and watch Idol by the fire. Life is good.

1 comment:

Jana said...

Oh, Sherry - I can't believe there are any 'bad' pictures of you! Certainly not this one; your new 'do is very cute. I do sympathize with the plight of poor photograph-taking husbands, Chuck also insists on taking pictures from his sitting down perspective which does me no favors :).