Monday, April 11, 2011

Our Sunday and Monday

Sunday we went to church and taught our lessons and then later in the afternoon went to Anita's house for a wonderful dinner with 6 couples. It was simple wonderful! She had made turkey soup and we each brought a side dish and then we had Strawberry shortcake & ice cream and sang Happy Birthday to Bill. Dan had to leave early for a meeting in Emmett and I got a ride home with Walt & Glenda who live close by so I could stay longer. Anita showed us her house and it is decorated so cute! It makes me want to get mine done but I hardly know where to start. It was a really fun evening. We have the most wonderful friends here and we just love our little Branch! Tonight is Empty Nesters and we missed it. Dan had a Doctors appt. in Boise (his pre-appointment for his colonoscopy) and we ended up running errands all day. I was able to get a few things for the grandkids for Easter and for Lila's and Spencer's birthdays which we will celebrate Easter weekend. Sorry Jayna - I totally forgot to bring you your Easter baskets! I've lost my mind. I'll bring them soon - I promise!

No comments: