Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I'm finally getting around to blogging. I'm way behind. Last Sunday we had 5 couples over for Sunday dinner and it was just wonderful! Today Dan is fishing with some of the guys and I am working on my life history. Its finally nice here. The weather has been in the upper 60's - I'll take it!

I loved watching the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton! It was fun to see a real life Prince & Princess! I was glued to the set - fast forwarding when I wanted to (who wants to watch 4 hours before the wedding!) I loved Kate's dress, her veil, and her crown most of all. She really is just lovely. I am sad to see that Prince William is losing his hair though, I had such high hopes for him to keep it, but I still love him! I always thought Christy would marry him but she went and married Gabe instead.





I wanna be Kate!








No comments: