Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

We had a very quiet 4th. My back was out and we didn't even venture into Crouch to watch the fireworks. Missed last years too. I guess we'll have to wait for next year to see what the city offers for fireworks. Saturday we delivered the girls to Tyler & Jayna in Horseshoe Bend. Jayna is doing GREAT so that is good! Sunday morning I woke up and couldn't move. My back was completely out. Dan called and found me a substitute for my Primary class and I called the GV Chiro and he actually could get me in at 11:00. It helped some. Then Dallas called and he and Julie were going to drive up here so he brought me his anti-gravity chair and I have been hanging upside down ever since. I love it. Last week I went to my Boise Chiro and he worked on my back some more. Its really bad this time and is not 100 percent yet.

No comments: