Saturday, December 31, 2011

Books!

My favorite Christmas gift was a present to myself (not the doll house, but I love it too :), it is a digital book that I spent most of 6 months making. It is a book about my childhood titled 'Growing Up Stewart'. I just LOVE it! I spent many hours scouring through boxes of old things and scanning in old pictures of me, my old clothes, things I made in school, etc and then taking pictures of items that I could not scan - EVERYTHING is in this book. I even found a lock of my hair and my schoolwork from first grade. I had been wanting to do this for some time and finally the timing was right and so I did it. My mom came up last Summer and we spent many hours working on our books. We had so much fun. After I finished my childhood book I started on my second book which covered the years from when I married Dan and then went through the next 20 years until our children graduated high school. I am now working on my 3rd book which will include the kid's weddings and then grandkids. This will bridge the gap until I started blogging in 2008. Yea my history will be done!


No comments: