Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Is it Spring yet?

I think not. I guess the Groundhog saw his shadow, so we get 6 more weeks of winter. It started snowing this morning and snowed all day long. We kept thinking it would tuen to rain but it never did. There is something wrong with our satellite, so no TV, but luckily I had some shows taped and our power stayed on so life is good. I cooked all day while listening to 'Where The Boys Are' (the 1960's movie I had never seen) and Dr. Oz. shows. It was great! I learned a lot (from the Dr. Oz shows) and I made some freezer meals for a friend who is in the hospital and I cut out a few more paper dolls. I am a real junkie now. Tomorrow I will clean house and get ready for a primary activity day that I have on Thursday. Mom and Harold are coming on the 26th and get to stay a week. I am so excited! Mom and I will work on our books and sew and make magnetic paperdolls. I can't wait! The guys will probably cut down a tree if they can find one. I hope our snow is gone by then!



1 comment:

Julia said...

Snow still? It has been a strange winter here in UT, it's like it forgot to start until Spring was almost here. I bet it beautiful up there in the Springtime!