Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Here are some pictures from my Mother's Day weekend! We made a fast trip to Utah for Zac's mission farewell. I rode with Gabe and Christy and Bennet (thanks guys!). Dan stayed home, he had some business things to take care of and wasn't feeling that well due to a mouth full of cankers. It was a really fun weekend and I enjoyed every minute. Zac's farewell talk was on Mother's Day and he gave a really wonderful talk - one of the best I've ever heard. He really should be a motivational speaker! Dar got us all corsages that the scouts in her ward had made so we each had one to wear. My mom and Harold have put in a new deck and remodeled their bedroom and bathroom - it's so WONDERFUL! I didn't get good pictures because I had the zoom lens on my camera so I couldn't get enough of her room and cute things in one picture. We had a family BBQ on Sat and got to visit with aunts and uncles and cousins and everyone took turns holding Julia's new baby. He's just adorable! I don't know what happened but I didn't get very many pictures of everyone. We stopped to see Aunt Barbara on our way home but she was not there. She was having dinner with someone from her ward for Mother's Day so we'll have to catch her next time.









No comments: