Tuesday, November 6, 2012

VOTE FOR MITT!

VOTE!

 for Mitt Romney!


After months and months of campaigning the time has come. It's finally time to vote! With a President who just doesn't get it, we finally have a chance for a President who has actually worked for a living. I am NOT usually so involved with politics, in fact I used to flip the TV station when a presidential debate or news came on. But I just can't believe our great country has come to this. I am shocked at the state our country is in. Here are the stats: 23 million Americans out of work or underemployed, as of the end of August 2012, nearly 47 million Americans were on food stamps which has doubled under Pres. Obama, and the biggest crises is the national debt which has reached $16,220,654,506,332.23 (trillions dollars!) - each citizen's share of this debt is $51,687.44. Obama added 6.5 trillion dollars to this debt; more than all 43 US Presidents before him combined at 6.3 Trillion dollars. THAT'S OUTRAGEOUS. Please - let's get our country out of debt. I just don't know how half the country can in good conscious vote again for the current president (don't even get me started on the LIBERAL MEDIA). If Romney doesn't win today/tomorrow then I might have to move. I will be so depressed. I can't take 4 more years of this EGOTISTICAL CELEBRITY (I have other words that are not so kind) we now have in office. GO VOTE FOR MITT ROMNEY!

No comments: