Saturday, December 15, 2012

living the good life

Occasionally I hear a tapping sound and I know that it is my little kitty tapping on the sliding glass door wanting some loves. He loves me! He's so cute I can't resist. He stands against the glass door and taps until he gets my attention and then when he sees me, he puts both paws on the door and stretches.



lately he's been my little Christmas helper, although I do most of the work and he watches from under the Christmas tree. He sometimes gets a stray ribbon or scrap of paper to play with. But he is still very afraid of loud noises and is somewhat afraid of Dan, even though he sees him everyday. Thus the name Schizo. It fits him perfectly.



Dan built him his dream castle complete with heated bed and water dish and an automated catfood dispenser. I was afraid he wouldn't go into it, but he took to it like a fish to water. He LOVES it.







No comments: