Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vegas

 Dan, Harold, Mom and I went to Vegas to visit Pawn Stars and take in a show. We stayed at Paris LasVegas and it was fantastic. I feel like I've been to Paris again. We rode up the Eiffel Tower at midnight and took pictures of the city lights. The tower is an exact replica of the real tower only smaller. We saw a Variety show (we could not talk Dan & Harold into seeing LeReve - next time Mom and I will go for sure!) and visited the Miracle Mile Mall were we enjoyed the 50's style dress shops and the painted ceiling that looks like a real sky and watched it thundershower and rain inside the mall. Pretty cool. Mom and I dragged Dan and Harold from one hotel to another, each more magnificent than the last, snapping pictures of EVERYTHING. We enjoyed the indoor garden at the Balageo, we ate brunch at the Cosmopolitan, and saw a show at Planet Hollywood. It was the nicest brunch ever. I'm still dreaming of it. We visited Pawn Stars in hopes of getting a picture with one of the stars - not even Chumlee was there. It was a little disappointing, but we still had a blast! On our way back to St. George we stopped at Don & Shirleen's in Beaver Dam, AZ. and had a nice visit. Sadly, I did not get a picture of them.


 


  
 
 

 




  

 




No comments: