Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

It's that time of the year when we reflect upon the tings we are thankful for. I have so many blessings, really too numerous to count. I feel so blessed! I am so thankful for my family most of all. I am so thankful and excited that we get to meet Charlie & Carter soon and pray that they are healthy babies. I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to come to earth and be surrounded by these amazing people in my life! When my mom was here last she brought some letters with her that were written by her mom. Here are a couple of pages from a letter by Grandma Johnson written to my uncle Stan. Its fun to see how daily life was [and how hard] in 1945. They had just gotten in cement sidewalks. The very sidewalks I used to ride the tricycle on. In this letter she talks about how hard her life is but also how truly blessed she is.



No comments: