Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy Birthday from Google

Imagine my surprise this morning when I went to get on the internet and saw this cute header.


When I clicked on it [yes, I love seeing the cute header Google has everyday- especially the interactive ones!] it said, "Happy Birthday Sherry!"  I was so surprised and shocked. Am I the last person to notice this? Maybe Google knows too much about me...


Today was spent doing laundry, cleaning, dusting, listing some items for sell on my Etsy store, tying up loose ends, etc. Dan & I went into Crouch for Paninis at Wild Bill's. Yes, I've turned him into an addict too :)  then we went over to the Antique Mall where I made a small purchase of this cute pillow I have been admiring for some time (don't be jealous mom!) and two jars of 'Grandpa Hart's Honey' which our friends' father makes. Can't wait to try them! Tonight we will go swimming and I will do a few Christmas cards [while we watch a Hallmark movie] to relatives who do not use social media. All in all it has been a wonderful birthday - another year older and wiser too :)  I told Jayna we would celebrate our Birthdays at Christmas with a Cherry Pie - although we might have to go into Wild Bills first...


1 comment:

Jana said...

Sounds like an excellent birthday - love that pillow!