Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Sunday!

The kids came up for Easter weekend! Curt & Kallie on Friday, Jayna & Christy & kids on Sat morning - just in time for the Easter egg hunt at the church! And then Gabe came up after he ran Robie Creek! Tyler, Grace and William did not come up as Grace has walking pneumonia. Christy did most of the cooking! Everything was great. It was a fast and furious weekend and we didn't get to go swimming. The kids rode the go kart and had fun swinging. I'm thankful especially for family as we celebrate the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. I love my Savior, and I know that he loves me. He died for me, and now lives again for me. He is always there for me - my comfort, healer, support, guide, and friend. I know that He loves each and everyone of us. I am thankful for Him, Jesus Christ, my brother, Savior, and friend... I love Him and am thankful for Him.
















No comments: